- Competitive interest rates
- Borrow up to 20x your salary
- Optional Pre-Approved award-winning Rewards Credit Card
- Optional overdraft facility on your Current Account
- Easy application process
- 24/7 phone banking services
- Completed application form
- Valid passport and UAE resident’s Visa for expatriates
- Valid Emirates ID
- Your last three month’s bank statement
- Salary transfer letter
- Liability or clearance letter (when switching loan from another lender)
- Salary certificate
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.