Settle all your obligations the easy way with Emirates Islamic Personal Finance
Emirates Islamic brings you an easy solution to consolidate all your obligations. With our Personal Finance, you can combine all your obligations into one installment.
- Competitive profit rates
- Finance up to AED 2 million
- First installment payment within 90 days
- Minimum salary AED 10,000
- Easy Documentation
- Free Takaful Coverage
Click Here to view the Key Facts Statement, Schedule of Charges and other important information for this product.
Terms and conditions apply
- Completed application form
- Your passport along with a verified UAE residence visa (both original and copies required)
- Recent bank statements (for at least the last 3 months)
- Salary transfer letter or salary certificate - required for salaried customers
- Liability letter (required in buyout cases)
- Trade license (for self-employed individuals)
- A form to open an account to trade shares
- Minimum monthly salary - AED 10,000
- Minimum age requirement - 21 years
- Length of employment - at least 6 months
- Maximum age requirement - 60 years at the time of maturity
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual profit rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual profit rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different profit rates and fee structures.