Go further with our Personal Finance
Investment opportunity, emergency situation or special occasion? Our Personal Finance solutions can help you get access to cash when you need it the most.
Explore the many benefits we have for you:
- Competitive profit rates
- High financing amounts of up to AED 4 Million
- Free Takaful Coverage
- Applicable to Salary Transfer customers
- Holiday period up to 120 days
Click Here to view the Key Facts Statement, Schedule of Charges and other important information for this product.
Terms and conditions apply
- Duly-filled bank application form
- Valid Passport of the applicant
- Valid UAE resident visa for expats
- Latest 3 months bank statements where to the salary is transferred
- Salary transfer letter/salary certificate (for salaried customers only)
- Liability letter (for buyout cases only)
- Trade license (for self-employed customers)
- Minimum monthly salary - AED 10,000
- Minimum age requirement - 21 years
- Length of employment – 1 month/First salary credit into Emirates Islamic account
- Maximum age requirement - 65 years at the time of maturity
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual profit rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual profit rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different profit rates and fee structures.