Personal Finance for UAE Nationals
Emirates Islamic Personal Finance brings you attractive profit rates, high finance amounts, flexible repayment periods, and a simple and quick approval process
If you need funds to consolidate debt, travel the
world, renovate your house, or fund an investment, Emirates Islamic Personal Finance
is your perfect solution.
Attractive profit rates
Enjoy low profit rates starting from just 2.89% flat p.a.
Profit rates vary depending on salary
High Personal Finance amounts
Enjoy up to 4 Million, exclusively for UAE Nationals.
Flexible, extended repayment periods of up to 4 years and 5 years for MOD employees.
Enjoy first payment holiday up to 120 days. What’s more you can choose to defer a payment twice a year subject to Bank approval.
- Minimum monthly salary of AED 10,000 for UAE Nationals
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 65 for UAE Nationals
- Tenure - 48 months (Standard debt settlement)
In order to apply for Emirates Islamic Personal Finance solution, you will need the following documents:
- Emirates ID
- Completed application form
- Copy of valid passport
- Salary transfer letter / salary certificate (for salaried customers only)