Emirates NBD gives everyone the opportunity and financial assistance needed to achieve their goals. So even if you do not have a Salary Transfer Account with Emirates NBD you may still apply and enjoy a Personal Loan.
7-day Loan Return Option
Customers who are not satisfied after the personal loan is disbursed have the option to return the loan for free with a waiver of all the fees and charges accrued. Following are the conditions:
- Customer must notify the sales agent/bank within 7 calendar days.
- The loan proceeds credited in the customer's account will be available and not withdrawn from the account from disbursal date until loan return date.
- The loan amount credited in the customer's accounts will be available and offer will be valid only for fresh cases, without liability settlements (Not applicable on Top Up and take Over loans)
- Loan amounts up to AED 500,000 for both UAE Nationals and Expatriates
- Competitive interest rates starting 14.99% reducing
- Repayment period of up to 48 months
- Mode of repayment is through Direct Debit System (DDS)
- Min salary is 10,000 with * terms and conditions apply
- Valid Passport Copy with valid Resident Visa page
- UAE Nationals: Idbara page of UAE Nationals
- Original Emirates ID and Emirates ID copy
- Proof of Residency or Utility Bill
- Updated Security Cheque
- Credit Card Statements (Where applicable) Salaried Individual
- Latest 3 Months Bank statement
- Latest Salary Certificate / Salary Transfer Letter Self-Employed
- Latest 6 Months Bank statement
- Trade License
- MOA (Memorandum of Association)
- POA (Power of Attorney) Loan to Minor
- Attested copies of guarantor/co-borrowers Passport and Visa, Emirates ID, Trade License & Income Details
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.