Emirates NBD gives everyone the opportunity and financial assistance needed to achieve their goals. So even if you do not have a Salary Transfer Account with Emirates NBD you may still apply and enjoy a Personal Loan.
- Competitive interest rates starting from 14.99% reducing and 7.90% flat
- Maximum term is 48 months
- Maximum loan amount up to AED 200,000
- Easy processing and simple documentation
- Emirates NBD has over 220 branches and over 927 ATMs across the UAE
- Free bank account and Free Visa Credit Card for the first year
- Enhanced credit life coverage
- Exclusive loan return option
- Processing fee is 1%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.