|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Emirates NBD - Personal Cash Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 6,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
- Maximum loan amount of up to AED 800,000.
- Min salary of AED 6000 and banking with Emirates NBD *
- Available for non-salary transfer customers with a min salary of AED 10,000
- Available for customers employed with companies not in the Emirates NBD list of Approved companies
- Minimum of 12 months of banking relationship
- Minimum of 6 salary credits with 6 months length of service with the current company
- Minimum Salary requirement of AED 6,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.