Tailor made loan for Self Employed Professionals such as doctors, accountants, engineers and architects.
- Competitive interest rates starting from 18.99% reducing or 10.01% flat
- Maximum loan amount up to AED 300,000
- EmiratesNBD has over 220 branches and over 927 ATMs across the UAE
- Processing fee is 1%
- Unique double insurance is 1.50%
- Minimum of 6 months average balance of AED 20,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.