Get the personal loan you need without having to transfer your salary.
Features - Enjoy great rates & flexibility
- Get high loan amounts of up to AED 600,000 with flexible payment terms of up to 48 months
- Enjoy best-in-class rates starting from 14.99%* fixed per year
- A salary transfer to a FAB account is not required, and you can pay your instalments from the bank account into which you receive your salary each month
- A personal loan is available even if your employer is not on FAB’s Approved List of Employers
- Benefit from comprehensive life insurance coverage
Eligibility - Here's how you qualify
- You have a minimum monthly income of AED 15,000
- You have completed a minimum of 18 months service with your current employer
- You have an acceptable Credit Bureau Score
- You are 21 years of age or older
Required Documents - This is what we'll need
- A copy of a valid passport, visa and Emirates ID, and you must also present the originals
- Present bank statements for the last six months showing salary credits (if your salary is not credited to a FAB account)
- Prepare a salary certificate addressed to First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Complete the application form
*Terms and conditions apply.
*All interest rates quoted are effective rates on the loan’s outstanding balance.
*Rates shown are minimum available and may vary depending on income, credit bureau score, and lender’s approval criteria.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.