|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Islamic Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.02%||Reducing Rate: 5.7%|
Limited time offer
For UAE Nationals
- Personal Finance profit rates starting from 3.02%* (equivalent to reducing rate of 5.70%*)
- Finance amounts up to AED 5 million
- First instalment grace period up to 150 days
- Personal Finance profit rates starting from 3.57%* (equivalent to reducing rate of 6.70%*)
- Finance amounts up to AED 2 million
- First instalment grace period up to 90 days
- 90-day grace period until your first payment
- Finance amounts of up to AED 2 million
- Minimum documentation
- Fast-track approvals
- Comprehensive personal life Takaful coverage
- Employed in a governmental, semi-governmental or reputable private organisation
- Applicant must be 21 years of age or above
- A minimum salary of AED 7,000
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID (originals must also be presented)
- Bank statements for the last three months showing salary credits (if salary is not credited to a FAB account)
- Salary transfer letter/salary certificate addressed to FAB
- Liability letter or a clearance letter (in case of liability settlement)
- Application completed and signed by the customer
One-time upfront processing fee of 1.05% will apply on the finance amount (minimum AED 525 and maximum AED 2,625). A life Takaful contribution may apply. For further information on fees and charges, please refer to the service and price guide.*This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time at the bank’s discretion.
Features are subject to alteration/cancellation
All finances are subject to income and eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria are subject to change from time-to-time
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.