|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Islamic Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.99%||Reducing Rate: 7.18%|
- Profit rates as low as 3.99% p.a.
- Quick processing and attractive finance amounts
- Up to 90-day grace period before first installment
- High finance amounts
- Competitive profit rates
- Flexible repayment periods up to 48 months
- Completed & signed personal finance application form
- Salary Certificate (Issued within the last 30 days)
- Salary transfer letter from employer
- Bank Statement for the last 3-6 months for non-salary transfer customers
- Valid Emirates ID, passport and residence Visa for non UAE Nationals
- Any other documents deemed necessary
- Available for UAE Nationals and residents
- Minimum repayment tenor of 12 months
- Minimum age 21 and maximum age 65 for UAE nationals and 60 for non UAE Nationals
Additional InformationTerms and conditions apply.
Features and benefits are subject to alteration/cancellation.
All finances are subject to income and eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria is subject to change from time to time.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.