|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Personal Loan for Expats||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.09%||Reducing Rate: 3.99%|
Personal loans with competitive rates and flexible features.
Features - Enjoy great rates & flexibility
- Loans up to AED 2 million
- Up to 90 day grace period before first repayment
- Highly competitive rates
- Variable rate pricing options also available
- Hassle-free documentation
- Fast & easy approvals
- Comprehensive life insurance coverage
Eligibility - Here's how you qualify
- Employed with a governmental, semi-governmental or legitimate private organisation
- Applicants must be 21+ years old
- A minimum monthly salary of AED 7,000
Required Documents - This is what we'll need
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID(Originals must also be presented)
- Bank statements for the last three months showing salary credits (if salary is not credited to a FAB account)
- Salary transfer letter/salary certificate addressed to FAB
- Liability letter or a clearance letter (in case of buyout loans)
- Signed and completed application
*Terms and conditions apply.
*Flat rate for illustration purposes, equivalent interest rate applied on reducing balance of the loan is 3.99%
*Rates shown are minimum available and may vary depending on income, credit bureau score, and lender’s approval criteria.