|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Personal Loan for UAE Nationals||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.88%||Reducing Rate: 5.45%|
Personal loans for Emiratis of up to AED 5 million.
Features - Enjoy great rates & flexibility
- Personal loans up to AED 5 million with flexible repayment terms of up to 48 months (or up to 60 months for employees of the Ministry of Defense)
- Up to 150 days grace period before the first repayment
- Competitive interest rates
- Variable rate pricing options also available
- Hassle-free documentation
- Fast & easy approvals
- Comprehensive personal life insurance coverage
Eligibility - Here's how you qualify
- A minimum monthly salary of AED 7,000
- Employed with a governmental, semi-governmental or reputable private organisation
- Applicants must be 21+ years old
- Completed a minimum of 6 months service or confirmed in employment with your current employer
Criteria to be met for 5.45% variable rate:
- Working in a company approved by FAB with their salary transferred to a FAB bank account with a minimum monthly salary of AED 7,000
- This is a Variable Interest Rate Loan linked to Personal Loan Base Rate (PBR)
- The applicable rate may vary based on other factors including income, credit bureau score and approval criteria
- All interest rates quoted are effective rates on the outstanding loan balance
Required Documents - This is what we'll need
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID(Originals must also be presented)
- Bank statements for the last three months showing salary credits (if salary is not credited to a FAB account)
- Salary transfer letter/salary certificate addressed to FAB
- Liability letter or a clearance letter (in case of buyout loans)
- Signed and completed application
*Terms and conditions apply.
*All interest rates quoted are effective rates on loan outstanding balance
*Rates shown are minimum available and may vary depending on income, credit bureau score, and lender’s approval criteria.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.