|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|HSBC - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 7,500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 4.09%||Reducing Rate: 7.49%|
HSBC offers a personal loan to meet your financial needs like paying your rent, school fees, travel and tourism, medical expenses, buying furniture, renovation, marriage or any other personal needs.
- No credit life insurance
- Top up option to meet your ever changing financial needs.
- High loan amounts: UAE nationals may be eligible for a maximum loan amount of AED 1,000,000. For expats, the eligibility is a maximum of AED 750,000.
- Renewal options for 12 month loans
- Monthly Payment: AED 2476(x)
- For HSBC existing customers only
- You’re a UAE National aged between 21 and 65 years
- You’re an expatriate resident aged between 21 and 65 years
- You earn a minimum salary of AED 7,500 per month
(x) Representative example for a total loan amount of AED 100,000 with a repayment time of 48 months and a monthly instalment of AED 2,476 (Example calculated for an HSBC Premier Customer)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.