|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|NBF Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.6%||Reducing Rate: 6.5%|
Achieve what you want from life with a Personal Finance that offers you competitive rates and flexible payment terms
- Financing of up to 20 times your monthly income
- Competitive profit rates
- Flexible payment terms up to 48 months
- Fast processing and easy documentation
- No hidden costs
- Free online banking and 24/7 phone banking services
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your valid residency visa (for expatriates)
- A copy of your current dated salary certificate (less than 30 days old)
- Original bank statements dating back the last six months
- At least 21 years of age
- Earning a minimum salary of AED 5,000 per month
- Employed at your current employer for at least six months
Additional InformationFees and Charges:
- 1% of loan amount
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.