- Take-Over Facility
- Top-Up Loan
- Instalment Deferment Option
- No Minimum Balance
- Convenient Banking
- interest rates as low as 7.05% p.a. (reducing)
- Access up to AED 500,000 at an attractive interest rate
- Enjoy the convenience of monthly repayments up to 4 years
- Get up to AED 2,500 cashback* post disbursal when you apply online
- Valid Passport, UAE Residency Visa and valid Emirates ID (original)
- Salary Transfer Letter
- Salary Certificate (in case of Taking Over Loans)
- 3-month Bank Statement
- Liability Letter (in case of taking Over Loans)
- Minimum Salary: AED 30, 000 per month
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years or company retirement age at loan maturity whichever is lower.
- Proof of Retirement age in company required for any case where age > 60 years at the time of loan maturity. This could be mentioned on Salary Transfer Letter, employment Contract or a Company Letter
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.