|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|SIB - Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 0 Years||Flat Rate: 0.0%||Reducing Rate: 0.0%|
A Personal Finance designed around your needs...
Do you dream of investing in a new project? Buy new furniture for your home? Giving your kids the best education? Looking to get married & start a family?
Sharjah Islamic Bank’s Personal Finance will make your dreams come true. Get the Personal Finance you need:
- Types of Goods Murabaha Services Finance:
- Household Appliances
- Building Materials & Tools
- Personal Computers & Lap Tops
- Boats, Motorcycles & machineries*
- Other Sharia compliant Goods
- Types of Ijarah Services Finance:
- Hajj & Umrah
- Medical treatment
- Holiday packages / Air tickets
- House/Flat / office/ shop annual rent
- Wedding & Events expenses
- Other Sharia Compliant Services
- Fast & easy approvals
- High finance amounts
- Flexible payment periods & up to three months grace period on first installment
- Convenient monthly installments
- Competitive rates
- Original passport & UAE National ID
- Valid UAE residence visa for expats
- 3 months bank statement
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.