- Take-Over Facility
- Top-Up finance
- Instalment Deferment Option
- We offer you the convenience of being able to postpone your monthly payments twice a year.
- No Minimum Balance
- Convenient Banking
We waive the minimum balance requirement on your transaction account during your loan period.
- Banking Online or on the Phone
24-hour phone banking and mobile banking, that allows you to manage your money and complete your transactions anywhere in the world.
- Access up to AED 500,000 at an attractive profit rate
- Profit rates as low as 7.55% p.a. (reducing)
- Enjoy the convenience of monthly payments up to 4 years
- Approved by an independent Shariah Supervisory Committee, so you can bank worry-free while complying with Islamic Banking principles
- Passport, UAE Residency Visa and valid Emirates ID (original)
- Salary Transfer Letter
- Salary Certificate (in case of taking Over Finance)
- 3-month Bank Statement
- Liability Letter (in case of Take Over Finance)
- UAE Residents working for companies approved by Standard Chartered
- Minimum Salary: AED 15,000 per month
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 65 years or company retirement age at finance maturity whichever is lower.
- Proof of Retirement age in company required for any case where age > 60 years at the time of finance maturity. This could be mentioned on STL, employment Contract or a Company Letter.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.