Personal Loans from UAB for the UAE Nationals offers generous limits and flexible repayment terms, and caters to the financial needs of a wide range of Emarati professionals.
- Loan amount up to 20 times of your salary
- Repayment period up to 48 months
- Interest rates as low as 5.49%
- Loans available up to AED 2.5 million
- Quick Approvals and Easy Documentation.
- Postponement and Top up Facilities available
- Buy out facility available from other banks
- Free Credit Card for the first year
- Identification documents (Passport, Visa, Emirates ID)
- Income documents (Salary Certificate/Salary Transfer Letter, 3 month Bank Statement)
- Security Cheque
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.