|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|ADCB Islamic Banking - Active Saver Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 0||Annual Return: 1.75%||Features: Islamic Banking|
- A monthly fee will be applicable if the respective segment-wise relationship balance criteria is not met (as per Schedule of Fees).
- Additional statement of account outside the normal cycle will be charged as per Schedule of Fees.
- The Expected Profit in relation to each Mudaraba based account is the Bank’s expectation in view of the past performance of the Mudaraba pool during the last few quarters and the actual profit may or may not be consistent with the previous performance of the Mudaraba pool
- You can open up to five Active Saver Accounts within minutes through ADCB Personal Internet Banking
- Expected profit rate is calculated daily and with tiered profit rates, you earn more on your savings
- Instant - You can create up to five Active Saver Accounts within minutes through ADCB Personal Internet Banking
- The expected profit rate is calculated daily, and with tiered profit rates, you earn more on your savings.
- Rewarding - Profit is calculated and distributed in a Sharia compliant manner. . Due to higher weightages assigned to the Islamic Active Saver Accounts, the more you save the more you earn.
- Easy – Pay credit card bills, transfer funds and redeem TouchPoints
- Flexible - Online access anywhere, anytime means you can manage your savings outside work hours
- Active - Transferring money into the Active saver account
- UAE nationals and residents with valid visa only
- Must be 21 years old or above
- To open an ADCB Islamic Banking Active Saver Account you should first have an ADCB Current or Savings Account
- An ADCB Islamic Banking Active Saver Account cannot be opened as a joint account or for a minor
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.