|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Noor Bank - Dual Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 3,000||Annual Return: 0.7%||Features: Islamic Finance, Sharia Compliant, Online Banking, Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book, Islamic Banking|
Noor Bank Dual Account Features:
- Combination of a current and savings account
- Cheque book
- Unlimited transactions
- Monthly e-statement
- SMS alerts
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Phone Banking
- Profit rate of up to 0.70%
How it works?
Get up to 2.5% per annum , plus a chance to win back up to AED 10,000 in debit card spends every month.
Deposit AED 5,000 or more in your Savings/ Savings Plus Account and earn an additional 2% p.a. cash reward on the incremental funds. This is over and above the prevailing anticipated profit rates on the Savings Account/ Saving Plus.
Spend AED 100 or more thice in a month on your Noor Bank Debit Card and get a chance to win back your monthly spends of up to AED 10,000. Two winners every month.
Don’t have additional savings to place in your account? Not a problem; You still have a chance to win back your monthly debit card spends!
Swipe AED 100 and more on your Debit Card three times in a month and get a chance win up to AED 10,000 every month.
Offer ends 30 June 2018 Terms & Conditions apply.
- Copy of valid UAE Residence Visa
- Emirates ID
- Copy of National ID card or Copy of Family Book
- Letter/Salary certificate
- Minimum salary requirement of AED 5,000 per month and proof of income is required.
- You require a minimum balance of AED 100 to open this account.
- Cheque book will be issued only for AED accounts. Debit card will be issued only for AED accounts.
- Account Maintenance Fee will apply if an average balance of AED 3,000 is not maintained monthly.