|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Noor Bank - Dual Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 3,000||Annual Return: 0.7%||Features: Islamic Finance, Sharia Compliant, Online Banking, Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book, Islamic Banking|
Noor Bank Dual Account Features:
- Combination of a current and savings account
- Cheque book
- Unlimited transactions
- Monthly e-statement
- SMS alerts
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Phone Banking
- Profit rate of up to 0.70%
How it works?
Get up to 2.5% per annum , plus a chance to win back up to AED 10,000 in debit card spends every month.
Deposit AED 5,000 or more in your Savings/ Savings Plus Account and earn an additional 2% p.a. cash reward on the incremental funds. This is over and above the prevailing anticipated profit rates on the Savings Account/ Saving Plus.
Spend AED 100 or more thice in a month on your Noor Bank Debit Card and get a chance to win back your monthly spends of up to AED 10,000. Two winners every month.
Don’t have additional savings to place in your account? Not a problem; You still have a chance to win back your monthly debit card spends!
Swipe AED 100 and more on your Debit Card three times in a month and get a chance win up to AED 10,000 every month.
Offer ends 30 June 2018 Terms & Conditions apply.
- Copy of valid UAE Residence Visa
- Emirates ID
- Copy of National ID card or Copy of Family Book
- Letter/Salary certificate
- Minimum salary requirement of AED 5,000 per month and proof of income is required.
- You require a minimum balance of AED 100 to open this account.
- Cheque book will be issued only for AED accounts. Debit card will be issued only for AED accounts.
- Account Maintenance Fee will apply if an average balance of AED 3,000 is not maintained monthly.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.