- Open a Ghina account with a minimum of AED 20,000 and get your first Ghina draw entry.
- For every AED 20,000 of your Ghina savings, for one calendar month (from start of the month to the end of the month), you get an extra Ghina draw entry every month.
- If your balance exceeds AED 250,000 during a full calendar month, you will get an extra Ghina draw coupon for every four coupons.
- If the minimum balance of the Ghina Account falls at any time below AED 20,000 the Account Holder will lose all the collected Ghina draw entry and Ghina welcome draw entry. A new Ghina draw entry calculation cycle will start accordingly.
- The Account Holder should at least have four Ghina draw entries to enter the Ghina grand draw, (a maximum of 1,000 draw entries are allowed per account per draw).
- All Ghina draw entries will expire immediately/ re-set to zero upon their participation in the grand draw.
- Free ADIB Visa Electron Debit Card to access your account and funds instantly at any ATM or retail outlet.
- Expected quarterly profits calculated on a monthly basis and credited to your account every quarter.
- ADIB Mobile Banking App! Bank anytime, anywhere with the ADIB Mobile Banking App - available for all iPhone and Android devices.
- Standing Instructions to manage your time by automatically making payments for regular transactions (such as bill payments, transfers, donations or installments) on your chosen dates.
- 24 Hour Banking Services, in addition to our mobile app, you will always have e-ADIB Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, and SMS Banking.
- Ghina grand prize of AED 3 million every 4 months.
- 10 lucky people win AED 10,000 every month!
- Original passport.
- Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents)
- Initial deposit AED 20,000.
Saving is winning with ADIB Ghina!
Our award-winning savings program just got better: you can now win up to AED 3 million (and other prizes) by saving as little as AED 20,000 with the ADIB Ghina Savings Account.
Here’s how this works:
Your benefits include:
Saving with ADIB Ghina is easy and rewarding
How is this Shari'a compliant?
This investment account is based on the Islamic principle of Mudaraba where you share profits and bear losses as stipulated in the Banking Service Agreement.
All prizes granted to the ADIB Ghina Winners shall be exclusively from ADIB’s shareholders funds at the sole discretion of ADIB.