|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Commercial Bank International - Aspire Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 1,000||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Dedicated Relationship Manager|
- Deposit from as little as AED 1,000
- Flexible saving tenors from 6 to 60 months
- Attractive rate of fixed interest
- Full value plus interest paid on maturity
- No interest payable if the account is closed before maturity.
- Your original passport, valid for at least one month
- A valid Emirates ID
- A valid visa for expatriates
- Proof of your address (such as a bank statement, utility bill, employer’s letter or tenancy contract)
- A birth certificate or passport if you’re opening an account on behalf of a child.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.