|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|FAB - Personal Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 3,000||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Multiple Currencies|
- Available in Dirham and other major currencies
- Earn interest rates on your account (subject to existing rates)
- Minimum monthly average balance requirement, AED 3000 or equivalent
- Free FAB Mastercard debit card
- Complimentary airport lounge access with no prior booking, simply show your FAB Platinum Mastercard debit card
- 18 years of age or above
- Salaried, self-employed and non-salaried
- Open to UAE nationals, GCC nationals, resident expatriates and non-residents
- The completed account opening form
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID (originals must also be presented)
- proof of income
Note: Additional documents may be required on a case-by-case basis
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.