|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Samba - Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 3,000||Annual Return: 0.2%||Features: Multiple Currencies|
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- PKR Savings Account provides you immediate access to your money with unlimited transaction facilities
- Higher returns on higher balances
- Unlimited monthly deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Samba Master ® /Pay Pak Debit Card with Secured Chip and NFC enabled Technology and Global Acceptability
- Unlimited SMS Alerts
- Samba Break-Free - Running Finance Facility up to 95% * of your deposit
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Convenience of Free online banking across all Samba branches nationwide
- Samba SpeedCash – Instant Remittance Facility
- Locker Facility (Available in Small, Medium & Large sizes at Selected Branches)
- Real-time Funds transfer on any Samba Account via Samba ATM,Samba Smart (Mobile Banking App) and Samba Online (Internet Banking)
- Inter Bank Funds Transfer (IBFT) Facility on all SBL ATMs across Pakistan, Samba Smart (Mobile Banking App) and Samba Online (Internet Banking)
- Free Real-time Utility Bills Payment via Samba Online & Samba Smart (Mobile Banking App) (K-Electric, PTCL, LESCO, SSGC, GEPCO, Ufone, Warid, Telenor)
- View latest account statement, transfer funds to other Samba accounts, order cheque book etc via Samba Online (www.samba.com.pk)
- 24/7 SambaPhone Banking Services
- Eligibility18 years old and above
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.