Complete the application and receive an amazon voucher for AED 100
|Minimum Revenue||Age of Business||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Mashreq Bank Business Credit Card||Minimum Revenue: AED 1,500,000||Age of Business: 2 years||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2%|
- FREE for Life
- Up to 99 Supplementary Cards that can be issued to your staff
- Ability to control limits & monitor spends on cards issued to staff.
- Earn cashback on every dirham spent
- Save on day-to-day business expenses with up to 50% discount across various spend categories
- Exclusive dining discounts
- Complimentary unlimited lounge access at major airports across the Middle East
- Complimentary Travel Insurance
- Travel related discounts
- Balance Transfer and Easy Cash facilities at competitive rates
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.