|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Noor Bank - Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 3,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Islamic Finance, Free Cheque Book|
- Initial Deposit is not required
- No Annual Fee
- This account can be opened in AED USD GBP and Euro
Minimum Balance Requirement
3 Packages are available:
Link Plus - Minimum monthly average relationship balance of AED 50,000
Link premium - Minimum monthly average relationship balance of AED 350,000
Link Infinite - Minimum monthly average relationship balance of AED 1,000,000
- Duly filled Account Opening Form(s)
- Original Trade License/Approval Letter (Trade License/
- Approval Letter) issued by FZA
- Notarized copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Passport/Visa/EID obtained for owners/partners/Shareholders/trustees.
- FATCA, CRS, SDF (Sanction Declaration Form)
This account can be opened in AED USD GBP and Euro
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.