|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|NoorBank Advantage Account||Minimum Balance: AED 10,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Islamic Banking|
NoorBank Advantage Account Features:
- A combination of current and savings account
- Free Cheque Books
- Free ATM cards
- Free UAE Switch
- Reward Points
- profit rate - 0.75%
- You require a minimum balance of AED 10,000 for basic account with salary transfer
- For a premium account the minimum average balance should be AED 100,000
- Opening an account 1,000 reward points
- Transferring monthly salary, for every AED 1,000 transferred to your account 15 reward points
- Monthly balance maintained in your account, for every AED 1,000 15 reward points
- Mudaraba Investment Deposit: For every deposit of AED 10,000 15 reward points
- Copy of valid UAE Residence Visa
- Emirates ID
- Copy of National ID card or Copy of Family Book
- Employment Letter/Salary certificate
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.