- Profit rates starting from 3.49% p.a.
- Finance available for purchases, buyouts or equity release
- Finance available to salaried or self-employed individuals
- Maximum financing up to 80% of value on ready properties for UAE Nationals and 75% for expatriates
- Maximum finance amount up to AED 25 million
- Finance options up to 25 years
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.