|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ADCB - Personal Loan for UAE Nationals||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 5.25%||Reducing Rate: 9.45%|
- High salary multiples
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan consolidation available
- Simple documentation
- Credit life insurance
- Involuntary loss of Employment cover - click here for details
- Free ADCB Credit Card
- Up to 3 times salary overdraft.
- Completed application form
- Valid Passport, EIDA Card copy
- Last 3 months bank statements copy
- Salary certificate issued to ADCB, dated 30 days or less from date of loan application
- Salary transfer letter
- Details of existing loans/liabilities
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.