|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Noor Bank Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.33%||Reducing Rate: 6.27%|
- High Finance Amount of up to AED 1,250,000 for expatriates and AED 4 million for UAE nationals
- Profit rates starting from 3.33% flat and 6.27% reducing.
- Second finance and top-up option available
- Maximum financing of up to 4 years
- First year free credit card
- Takaful coverage (including optional family and job loss cover)
- Simple documentation and quick approvals
- 30 minutes approval in principle
- Terms and conditions apply
- Salary transfer letter
- 3 months bank statement
- Valid copy of Passport, Residency visa and Emirates ID
- Age 21 years, and above
- Minimum monthly salary of AED 8,000 (salary transfer required)
- Employer should be approved with Noor Bank
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.