|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Noor Bank Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.49%||Reducing Rate: 6.27%|
- Pre-approval in 30 minutes:
- Finance for UAE Nationals and Expatriates
- Finance amounts of up to 20 salary multiples
- Competitive Profit rates as low as 3.49%:
- Flexible Tenure Options Up to 48 months
- Takaful coverage in case of unforeseen circumstances
- Free for life credit card with benefits worth AED 50,000
- Salary transfer letter
- 3 months bank statement
- Copy of Valid Passport, Residency visa and Emirates ID
- Additional documents might be required on a case to case basis
- Age 21 years and above
- Minimum monthly salary of AED 8,000 (salary transfer required
- Employer should be approved with Noor Bank
- Preferential FX rates and fees apply to remittance values of AED 100,000 or more per transaction
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.