|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|ADCB - Millionaire Destiny Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 5,000||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Multiple Currencies|
Our unique account gives you the chance to win exciting cash prizes
Twice a year
1 winner every month
10 winners per month
Keep in mind
List of prizes (from 1st June 2021)
- Grand prize of AED 2,000,000 every six months
- 1 prize of AED 1,000,000 every month
- 10 prizes of AED 10,000 every month
Key Features and Benefits
- Debit Card with instant access to your money
- No lock-in period and no penalty for withdrawals
- Earn profit from your savings; this is declared and paid quarterly
- Every additional AED 1,000 saved over the initial AED 5,000 grants you an extra chance in the prize draws
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.