|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB Islamic - Etihad Guest Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.69%|
A wonderful journey lies ahead
Limited Period Welcome offer till 5th September 2023: 40,000 promotional miles for UAE Nationals, 30,000 promotional miles for expats. Minimum spend required AED 25,000
- Up to 1.25 Etihad Guest Miles Per USD 1 spent
- Monthly 1,000 Bonus Etihad Guest Miles
- Transactions exceeding the assigned limit of the card will not earn Etihad Guest Miles during that month
- An annual fee of AED 525 (inclusive of VAT) is applicable. The card is complimentary for our Excellency members, while Privilege Club members will enjoy a 50% discount on the annual fee.
- Revised Etihad Guest Miles earn rate are effective
- Earn Etihad Guest Miles on all your purchases
- Monthly Bonus Etihad Guest Miles
- Mobile App and Internet Banking
- Convenient payment options
- PayOrder Facility
- Balance Transfers
- Easy Instalments
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Credit Shield with complimentary life cover
- Visa xperience with the ENTERTAINER offer
- Dining and lifestyle discounts
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- VISA luxury hotel collection privileges
- Avis Rent a Car Benefits
- Minimum salary of AED 8,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.