|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB Islamic - Etihad Guest Signature Card||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,050||Rate: 3.25%|
- The annual fee applicable on this card is AED 1,050
- Up to 55 days of free grace period and minimum payment of 5% or 100 AED which ever is higher
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.99
- Balance Transfer fee is 0.49% up to 1.5% per month
- Earn 1.25 Etihad Guest miles for every USD 1 spent locally. Earn 2 Etihad Guest miles for every USD 1 spent internationally or with Etihad Airways
- Welcome bonus of 35,000 Etihad Guest Miles during the first year of membership. 2,000 Etihad Guest Miles on monthly purchases of USD 2,000 in addition to regular Etihad Guest Miles earning. Up to 2 complimentary class upgrade vouchers
- No cashback is rewarded for this card
- Fast track enrolment to Etihad Guest Silver tier
- Tier Miles on purchases with the card (1 mile per USD 1 purchase), which are considered towards attaining the next higher tier as well as maintaining current tier status within the Etihad Guest program
- Unlimited lounge access
- Up to 2 complimentary class upgrade vouchers on Eithad Airways with 50% less miles
- 2 one-way complimentary airport transfers (up to AED100) a year with Careem
- Free round the year Golf Access when spending AED 5,000 a month
- Up to 15% off at Yas Island Theme Parks
- Free 90 day Purchase Protection Plan
- Medical and Legal referral when travelling internationally for a duration of 90 days
- Complete control of card with the Card Control feature on the ADCB Mobile Banking App
- Minimum salary of AED 20,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.