|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB Islamic - TouchPoints Infinite Card||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,050||Rate: 3.25%|
- A complimentary 2 nights’ stay anywhere in the world
- Buy 1 Get 1 free on Coffee
- 20% off Talabat orders
- 15% off Noon.com
- Complimentary golf access
- Visa xperience with the ENTERTAINER offer
- Global Concierge
- Complimentary airport lounge
- Complimentary airport chauffeur rides with Careem
- Dragon Pass “Dine & Fly” airport Dining program
- Avis Rent a Car Benefits
- Other Visa Benefits
- Fraudulent card misuse protection
- Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- Credit Shield with complimentary life cover
- Convenient payment options
- Balance Transfers
- PayOrder Facility
- Easy Instalments
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.