|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB - Etisalat Visa Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 999||Rate: 3.09%|
Earn 70,000 Etisalat Smile points when you register, and enjoy up to 38 hours of free local calls when using your Etisalat Platinum Covered Card from ADIB (invitation only).
- 70,000 Sign Up Etisalat Smiles points, earn up to 4 Etisalat smiles for every 1 AED spent local and international transaction*
- Free Valet Parking
- 24/7 Chat Banking with ADIB
- Airport Lounge Access
- Withdraw 100% of your finance limit as cash
- Ways To Pay
- ADIB Mobile Banking App, anytime and anywhere
- Original and copy of valid passport
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
- Salary certificate from current employer (not more than 30 days old)
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.