|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB - Etisalat Visa Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 999||Rate: 3.09%|
Earn Etisalat Reward points when you spend, and enjoy free 13 minutes of UAE talk time with every AED 100 spent, with Etisalat Platinum Cards from ADIB.
- 70,000 Sign Up Etisalat Reward points equivalent to 38 hours of UAE talk time!
- 4 Etisalat Reward Points for every Dirham spent on the Card. So every AED 100 spent is 13 minutes of UAE talk time!
- Special Etisalat MyPackage Plan for even More points
- 100% Cash withdrawal limit
- 55 days Grace Period
- Convenience to make your Card payments at ADIB Branches, ADIB deposit machines, UAE Exchange, Arablink, Al Ansari Exchange and Al Fardan Exchange
- Original and copy of valid passport
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
- Salary certificate from current employer (not more than 30 days old)
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.