|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB - Rotana Rewards Exclusive Visa Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,250||Rate: 3.09%|
Offering you fantastic hospitality benefits, complimentary hotel stays, discounts on dining and much more!
- Rotana Rewards Exclusive Program
- Up to 50% discount at any Rotana restaurant
- 20% discount on hotel room bookings via www.rotana.com
- Withdraw 100% of your finance limit as cash
- 1 Rotana Reward Point for every 1 AED spend within UAE
- 2 Rotana Reward Points for every 1 AED spend in all Rotana properties in the UAE.
- 3 Rotana Reward points for every 1 AED spend Internationally
Additional InformationSalary Criteria:
- Minimum Salary for Salary transfer customers = 5,000
- Minimum Salary for Non-Salary transfer customers = 8,000
- Original and copy of valid passport
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
- Salary certificate from current employer (not more than 30 days old)
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.