|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB - Smiles Classic Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.29%|
Sign up for an ADIB Smiles Covered Card and earn Smiles Points to redeem for shopping, travel and dining.
- 5,000 Smiles points upon sign up!*
- 10,000 Smiles points as quarterly bonus subject to meeting the spend criteria of AED 25K each quarter.
- 12 Smiles points on per AED 5 spent on Smiles App
- 6 Smiles points per AED 5 spent internationally
- 4 Smiles points per AED 5 spent locally in the UAE
- 1 Smiles point per AED 5 spent on Specific Merchants**
Additional InformationRequired Documents
- Minimum salary - AED 5,000
- Original and copy of valid passport
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
- Salary certificate from current employer (not more than 30 days old)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.