|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB - Spice Card||Minimum Salary: AED 12,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 199||Rate: 3.09%|
Get Cashback, discounts, ADIB Reward Points, Easy Pay option and much more with this new card from ADIB!
- Up to 9% cashback
- Up to 4% on fuel
- Withdraw 100% of your finance limit as cash
- ADIB Reward points
- All Priceless Arabia offers
- Discounts at restaurants
- Flights, redeem your ADIB Rewards Points against flight tickets on Any Airline
- Easy Pay Plan option
- Shopping mall vouchers
- Redeem your ADIB Rewards Points for shopping mall vouchers from the list of malls below in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah
- Jewellers, Convert your purchase at any of the 3 jewellers mentioned below into an Easy Payment plan of 3 or 6 months @ 0% Murabaha (profit). A minimum spend of AED 1000 is required
- Priceless Arabia offers
- Complimentary Lounge access, unlimited access to the following Airport Lounges across the GCC
Additional InformationMinimum Salary:
- UAE Nationals : AED 8,000
- Expats : AED 12,000
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.