|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB - Value+Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.09%|
- Get rewarded for your local and international spend
- Enjoy upto 25% discount on select dining outlets across the UAE.
- The best and most flexible rewards program in the market gives the freedom to redeem your ADIB reward points for shopping vouchers or flights on any airline, to any destination, anytime.
- Access to airport lounges across the GCC/MENA region
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- Original and copy of valid passport
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statements (last 3 months)
- Salary certificate from current employer (not more than 30 days old)
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.