|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB - Visa Cashback Card||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 500||Rate: 3.09%|
Enjoy Cashback and free roadside assistance with the ADIB Cashback Visa Card from ADIB!
- 1% flat Cashback: anywhere – any time
- Free roadside assistance
- Withdraw 100% of your finance limit as cash
- Free grace period up to 55 days to repay your outstanding balance
- Up to 4 Free Supplementary cards
- Convenience to make your Card payments at ADIB Branches, ADIB deposit machines, UAE Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange and Al Fardan Exchange
Additional InformationRequired Documents
- Original and copy of valid passport
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
- Salary certificate from current employer (not more than 30 days old)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.