|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Ajman Bank - ULTRACASH||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 300||Rate: 3.5%|
Get up to 10% Cashback on your everyday purchases
Introducing ULTRACASH Mastercard Touch Card by Ajman Bank
The 1st in the UAE that offers you up to 10% Cashback on your favorite spending categories plus a Welcome Bonus of up to AED 500
Discover Ultra Cashback Rewards Program
UAE Nationals: AED 500
Expatriates: AED 300
Make one retail transaction in the first 30 days of card issuance and you'll receive the bonus Cashback, upon payment of annual fee.
|SPENDING TYPE||UAE NATIONALS||EXPATRIATES|
|Fuel||10% 1st 3 months and 5% thereafter||5%|
|All Other Spends||1%||1%|
Cashback Rewards Program:
With ULTRACASH Mastercard Credit Card, you can select 2 of 4 every day spending categories and get up to 10% Cashback (UAE Nationals) and 5% Cashback (Expatriates). You can choose from FUEL, ONLINE SHOPPING, SUPERMARKETS, AND SCHOOL FEES. You will also get 1% Cashback on all other purchases.
With ULTRACASH Mastercard, the things you value the most are also the most rewarding.
Maximum cash back per month: Cashback on Fuel, Online Shopping, Supermarkets, and School Fees spending will be capped at AED 500 per statement cycle period. Cashback on all other spends will be capped to card limit per statement cycle period.
Seamless Cashback redemption through Ajman Bank Mobile banking application.
Visit App Store or Play Store to download the Ajman Bank Mobile banking application.
Great benefits and rewards
- Transfer your other credit card balances to Ajman Bank and get 0% Profit Rate for 3 or 6 months
- Avail Easy Cash at low profit rates and transfer funds to any bank account in the UAE
- 0% Installment Payment Plan at Preferred Partners
- Valet Parking 3 times a month at over 35+ locations
- FREE Supplementary Cards
Experience a better way to travel
- Unlimited complimentary access to over 25 regional and international Lounge Key and Marhaba lounges across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Morocco, USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Singapore and more.
- Travel the world with up to 30% off on cleartrip. Enter promo code Mastercard at cleartrip.com/mastercard
- Book your next holiday on booking.com for up to 10% money back. Visit booking.com/mastercardmea
- Avail 15% discount at IHG Hotels and Resorts when you pay with your ULTRACASH Credit Card.
- Enjoy an exclusive 10% discount when you book your preferred ride with rentalcars.com
- Enjoy 20% off on your next car rental with Avis. Visit avisworld.com/mastercardmea and book with your Mastercard.
Customers must have a minimum salary of AED 10,000
UAE Nationals - AED 500 ( 1st year free)
Expats - AED 300 ( 1st year free)
- Key Fact Statement
- Credit Card Application Form
- Passport and Emirates ID
- VISA (Not required for Emirates ID issued after 11th Apr. 2022)
- Original Salary certificate (only for Non-listed companies)
- One month pay slip (for Listed companies)
- Trade License (for self-employed individuals having account with Ajman Bank)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.