|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Ajman Bank - Bright Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,000||Rate: 3.5%|
- Samsung Pay: Enjoy seamless & secure payment experience through mobile using Samsung Pay
- Mobile Banking: Manage your credit card conveniently with our multi-functional Mobile Banking
- Contactless: Enjoy faster & convenient transactions for smaller day to day shopping
- Secured Online Purchases: Shop online with peace of mindwithour3D Secure feature
- CHIP & PIN: Ensures maximum security through your personalized PIN
- BRight Rewards ProgramFaster Rewards Accumulation: Earn up to 2 BRight Rewards for every AED 10 spend
- Unlimited Redemption Options: Redeem BRight Rewards across 300+ airlines for ticket booking, 300,000+ hotel stay options, gift vouchers for family and loved ones and online purchases of electronics at www.ajmanrewards.ae
- Easy Cash: Transfer cash to your account from your credit card and repay in easy installments.
- Balance Transfer: Transfer balances from other cards to your Ajman Bank credit card with low profit rates and flexibility to repay in easy payments of up to 36 months
- 0% Installment Payment Plan at Preferred Partners
- FLY for FREE with Upfront 10,000 Complimentary BRight Rewards
- 0% Foreign Transaction Fees
- Complimentary Lounge Access
- Earn up to 2 BRight Rewards for every AED 10 spend
- Valet Parking 3 times a month at over 35 locations
- Travel the world with up to 30% off on clear trip
- Supplementary Cards
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.