|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Hilal Bank - Emirati World Elite Exclusive MasterCard||Minimum Salary: AED 45,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 5,250||Rate: 1.99%|
The Emirati World Elite Card comes with a unique metal body and provides a wide range of travel and lifestyle benefits, rewards, shopping offers, travel and medical insurance covers etc. This is sharia compliant card.
- Free for first year and renewal also waived upon achievement of spends
- Unlimited Complimentary VIP Terminal Access for card holder + 4 guests
- Joud Reward points on spends
- Emirati Exclusives - Discounts & Offers
- Travel Benefits
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Protection Benefits
- 0% profit rate Balance Transfer
- 0% profit rate Instant Cash
- Digital Wallet Enabled - Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay & Garmin Pay
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.