|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Hilal Bank - World Elite Mastercard||Minimum Salary: AED 30,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 2,625||Rate: 2.99%|
Designed to benefit you every mile of the way
- Fee waived upon achievement of spends
- Joud Reward Points upon sign-up and on spends
- Complimentary access to the VIP Terminal at Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Complimentary Global W-Fi access in-air and on the ground via Boingo
- Free global airport lounge access to more than 850 lounges
- 0% profit rate Balance Transfer
- 0% profit rate Instant Cash
- Digital Wallet Enabled - Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay & Garmin Pay
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.