|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Al Hilal Bank - Smart Covered Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
All our cards and services have been approved by our board of Shariah scholars and conform to the highest standards of Islamic banking.
- Joud Reward points on spends
- 0% profit rate Balance Transfer
- 0% profit rate Instant Cash
- Digital Wallet Enabled - Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay & Garmin Pay
- Free Supplementary Cards
- Dining Discounts
- Visa Platinum discounts and benefits
- Annual Fee (Primary Card) - 0 AED
- Late Payment Amount (to be paid to charity) - 100 AED
- Card Replacement Fee - 200 AED
- Card Re-issuance Fee - 200 AED
- Lost / Stolen Card Fee - 200 AED
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.