|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Card||Minimum Salary: AED 23,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 642.8||Rate: 0%|
The American Express® Gold Card is the privilege of a chosen few. Welcomed at thousands of establishments and offering a host of benefits including No Pre-set Spending Limit*, complimentary Airport lounge access across the Middle East and retail & travel insurance, the gold standard is well within your reach.
- Access to the Membership Rewards® programme
- Access to Airport lounges across the Globe with Priority PassTM
- Exclusive offers brought to you by American Express® SelectsSM
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance. Your policy number is 'AMEX19'
- No Pre-set Spending Limit*
- No interest charges
- Just pay off your balance in full each month
- I am aged 21 or over
- I am a resident of the UAE
- I have an annual income of at least US$ 75,000 (employed), US$ 100,000 (self-employed) - or equal local currency
- I have no history of bad debt
- And if self-employed, I have been working for more than one year
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.