|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Visa Electron||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 0%|
- Incorporates the latest in Smart Chip technology to give your card the ultimate level of security and protection giving you the comfort to use it at points of Sale and ATMs, locally and around the world
- No card issuance fees
- High daily cash withdrawal and purchase limits
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Free supplementary card issuance*
- Free online account management service through our Internet Banking Service (Arabi Online)
- Get the card as soon as you open an account
- Quick processing time
Additional InformationRequired Documents
- Valid national ID (for Residents) or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Residents)
- All other documents required for deposit account opening
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.