|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Visa Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 1,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
- Personalized credit limit to meet your evolving financial requirements
- Competitive interest rates
- High cash advance limit of up to 75%
- Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance
- Grace period of interest free credit up to 52 days
- Repayment security with Arab Bank Credit Shield Insurance
- Free supplementary credit cards
- Convenient Easy Payment Plans starting from as low as 1%
- Transfer the outstanding balance(s) from your Credit Cards of other banks to your Arab Bank Visa Credit Card through Balance Transfer Service.
- Extra measures of security when using your card online via the ““Arab bank Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service” , a simple to
- use service which makes it more secure to shop online using your Arab Bank credit card. Every time you use your Arab Bank card on an online portal that has the “Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service” you will be prompted to provide the “one-time” password which will be sent to your mobile number registered with us.
- Settle your credit card payments conveniently through our Direct Banking Services (Internet Banking, Phone Banking and ATMs)
- Manage your credit card account through the Internet and Phone Banking Services for free
- Access to 24 hours Customer Contact Center
- Quick credit card application processing time
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Dedicated Sales Team - ready to serve you at your convenience
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.