|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 1,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 0%|
- Personalized credit limit to meet your evolving financial requirements
- Competitive interest rates
- High cash advance limit of up to 75%
- Flexible repayment instructions including: 5%, 25%, 50%, or 100% of the balance
- Grace period of interest-free credit up to 52 days, in case of full repayment at payment due date
- Credit Shield insurance*** which covers 100% of the outstanding balance, in the event of the death or permanent total disability of the primary cardholder
- Free supplementary credit cards
- Convenient Easy Payment Plans starting from as low as 0.75%
- Transfer the outstanding balance(s) from your Credit Cards of other banks to your Arab Bank Visa Credit Card through Balance Transfer Service.
- More secure online shopping with “Arab bank Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service”
- Settle your credit card payments conveniently through our Direct Banking Services (Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking and ATMs)
- Manage your credit card/cards account through the Internet, Phone Banking, and Arabi Mobile Services for free
- Access to 24 hours Customer Contact Center
- Quick credit card application processing time
- Extensive national and worldwide acceptance
- Dedicated Sales Team - ready to serve you at your convenience
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.