|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Arab Bank - Visa Signature Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 0%|
- Personalized credit limit to meet your evolving financial requirements.
- Automatic enrollment to the “Arabi Rewards” program.
- Ability to issue supplementary cards.
- Global and local usage for point-of-sale purchases, online purchases and ATM cash withdrawals.
- Credit Shield insurance with 100% coverage of outstanding balances.
- Convenient Easy Payment Plans starting from as low as 1%
- Competitive interest rates.
- High cash advance limit.
- More secure online shopping with “Arab bank Verified by Visa”
- Easy and simple card management through Arab Bank’s alternative channels.
- Grace period of interest-free credit on retail purchases up to 52 days when full repayment occurs by payment due date.
- Flexible repayment instructions including 5%, 25%, 50% or 100% of the balance.
- Possibility to issue a priority pass card against low annual fees
- giving you access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide irrespective of any class of travel or airline used. Participating
- lounges include airports in many countries in the region and worldwide. Priority Pass grants you up to 6 free visits annually from card issuance date that can be used for both cardholder and accompanying guest(s). Additional visits will be charged.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.