|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|CartNet Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.33%|
- CartNet program is simply based off a tree concept where a client can refer another potential client.
- The rate for Easy Cash & Balance Transfer starts from 1.25%.
- WE ARE GOING PAPERLESS!
- Priceless Cities is a unique
- CREDIT SHIELD
- Minimum salary AED 5,000
- Age between 21 and up to 60 years
- Either Confirmed Employee / Six Months LOS (Length Of Service), whichever is lower
- 50% DSR (Debt Service Ratio)
- Signed application form
- Copy of valid Emirates ID. EID to be viewed in original, OSV to be done on a copy of EID
- Copy of valid Passport & Valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- Signed security cheque
- Passport Copy of the Supplementary The cardholder, self-attested by Primary Cardholder
- Document to be valid for a minimum of 30 days (should be at least 40 days at the time of sourcing) at the time of approval
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.