|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|CartNet Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.33%|
- Up to 50% of the root retail spends
- Root will earn 1% cashback on retail spends made by his own Nodes subject to a minimum monthly spend of AED 1,000 by both Root and Node
- Cashback will be paid automatically on a monthly basis on the billing month
- Transactions converted into EPP, Balance Transfer and Easy Cash will be excluded from Cashback calculation
- Root will be eligible for AED 200 for every Node credit card issued, provided that the Node card is activated and AED 1,000 is spent by the Root in the same billing month
- CartNet program is simply based off a tree concept where a client can refer another potential client.
- The rate for Easy Cash & Balance Transfer starts from 1.25%.
- Root - Any CartNet cardholder who refers another successful credit card client
- Node - Any client who applies for CartNet card through an existing CartNet cardholder
- Earn cashback up to 50% of your retail spends
- An instant reward of AED 200 for every successful Node activated
- No Joining Fee
- Supplementary cards will not be considered as Nodes
- Only Titanium Cards will be used for CartNet program
- No cashback will be paid on the Root own spend
- IFH cards cannot be part of CartNet
- No Annual Fee on Primary Cards
- Up to 4 Supplementary Cards Free and AED 100 for every additional Supplementary Card
- Access to select airport lounges in the middle east (applicable only for Titanium and Platinum variants)
- E-statement Service
- Exclusive Killer Deals and attractive benefits on www.ValueHouse.ae and Value House Mobile App
- Credit Shield protection as low as 0.85% or min AED 11 per month whichever is lower, in any unforeseen circumstances such as “Involuntary loss of Employment”, “Death” or “Permanent Disability”
- Phone Banking: 24x7 @ 600511113
- SMS Banking: Customer can get the card details instantly by sending SMS to 2326 for FH
- Minimum salary AED 5,000
- Age between 21 and up to 60 years
- Either Confirmed Employee / Six Months LOS (Length Of Service), whichever is lower
- 50% DSR (Debt Service Ratio)
- Signed application form
- Copy of valid Emirates ID. EID to be viewed in original, OSV to be done on a copy of EID
- Copy of valid Passport & Valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- Signed security cheque
- Passport Copy of the Supplementary The cardholder, self-attested by Primary Cardholder
- Document to be valid for a minimum of 30 days (should be at least 40 days at the time of sourcing) at the time of approval
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.